Keith Jarvis, our Pastor, was once a Fireman. After many years of putting fires out, God now uses Keith to start Fires in the Holy Spirit. Behind every good man is a good woman, and Keith is no exception. His wife, Barbara, has faithfully served Trinity as leader of the Worship Group.
The Church also has two Elders: Ken Morrow and Steve Waters.
Trinity has its priority in Worship, Preaching the Word, Prayer, Healing and Revival. A variety of worship services, Bible studies, prayer meetings and other events are held, seeking both to teach and encourage God’s people, as well as fulfilling our mission to reach other people with the Gospel. Our services are open to
everyone and forms and times of worship vary, so we pray that everyone can find God's presence in our
We express love for God through our love for one another and for those around us. Following Jesus' teaching, our emphasis is on pastoral care, which means caring for church members and other people in the community. To this end we are active in the local community.
It is the purpose of the Presbyterian Church of Wales (of which Trinity is a part) to worship God and spread the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Presbyterian Church of Wales also employs and supports chaplains and community workers all over Wales.
What we Believe
- The One true God who lives eternally in Three Persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God: fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for Creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The incarnation of God's eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the Cross, dying in our place, paying the price for sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; His ascension to the Father and His reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers: given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the Gospel.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost and establish a new heaven and new earth.
# We desire, individually and corporately, to Know Jesus Better and Make Jesus Known to others through a life devoted to:
- The Word,
- Witness, empowered the Holy Spirit.
# We believe that, ‘Making Jesus Known,’ and, ‘Knowing Jesus Better,’ is a simple yet memorable statement of purpose. This vision summarises both:
- The Great Commission: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit … ” [Mth 28:19/nasb] and
- The Greatest Commandment: “And He said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment.” [Mth 22:37-38/nasb]
# It is our belief that this vision gives us clarity of direction and purpose.