Our Team, who's who?
We are pleased to announce that all shoeboxes were collected
From the fellowship
at Trinity, we wish you a
happy Christmas and a
At Trinity Church we want to worship God both as a community and also expressed through
our lifestyles. We want to be authentic in our relationship with God. We want to show
compassion to those around us, because of the love God first expressed to us.
We are on the move, following God is not a static activity, we are on a mission to see God’s love
expressed both here in Malpas, the surrounding area and beyond. You can see a corporate
expression of this on a Sunday when we meet, but better still, why don’t you discover more of the
Trinity community by coming along to one of our meetings. We look forward to getting
to know you!
- The Bible is truth and we try to base our lives on what it teaches.
- In the supernatural power and gifts of God’s Holy Spirit whose presence is dynamic and life changing.
- We should care for one another as a family and community together. God has a glorious purpose for His church worldwide.
- God wants us to know Him and enjoy Him forever, but our sin makes us guilty before Him.
- You can come to the living God only through His son Jesus Christ who died in our place
- God calls all people to turn from sin, receive Christ’s forgiveness and live for Him, being baptized in water and receiving the
- Holy Spirit in our lives.
It is good to put your vision into a few words. For Trinity these words are:
Together MAKING JESUS KNOWN and KNOWING JESUS BETTER, through a life devoted to Word, Worship and Works of
Witness, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
We believe that ‘Making Jesus Known and Knowing Jesus Better’ is a simple and memorable statement of purpose. This vision
summarizes both the Great Commission “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and
of the Son and of the Holy Spirit…” (Matthew 29:19) and The Greatest Commandment “Love the Lord your God with all your heart
and with all your soul and with all your mind.” (Matthew 22:37-38) It is our belief that this vision gives us clarity of direction and
Trinity Healing and Revival Church
We’re situated just off the main Malpas Road, easily accessible from the M4 (East & Westbound),
as well as the A4042 to Abergavenny and Monmouth.